Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i love reading other banders ' (of other schools) blogs..

i came across a lot of cedarian banders' blogs and they said we sounded nice and all. THANK YOU!

but i came across this cedarian tubist, wah, can tell that she's soooo commited to band. haha sec4 wad. so anw, she's got like so many emo stuff abt band syf and stuff, so touching. she also praised us like a lot. thx!
quotes:
"good luck to TKGS! :) yall can do it! haha I'm sure tomorrow all of the bands present in the Hall will go WAHHH when they hear TKGS playing Toccata! it's super good lah!"

"anyway then ms sia came. she was in a very very good mood! I mean of course lah TKGS did so well today and she's definitely very proud of them. she was already beaming in the SCH itself can. hahah! mr ong's very pleased with TKGS too! yay so happy for them.ms sia told us that TKGS did very well. she said they didn't even care about what kind of results the judges will give them, but they just did their best and enjoyed their playing. thus the audience enjoyed too! after hearing what she said, I was very touched lah! gosh. we must be like them okay! through it all, the enjoyment while playing those pieces is more important than the result itself."

"TKGS is really good la. their SYF is on the first day and they're band no12. I hope they can get like top 3 bands or something. their Toccata is superb. each time I hear them play the tune will be stuck in my head. so pro la. ms sia and mr ong must be damn proud of them. and if they're top3 they will get to perform during presentation night! must go watch again."

OMG SO TOUCHING RIGHT??? lol and i tot cedarians are tao ppl.
wells, GOOD LUCK CEDARIANS ON THURS! =DDDDDD

0 comments:

 

©2009 amirah