Thursday, July 27, 2006

ok. i received this question on june 29, but i'm just gonna answer it now...

Q: What inspired you to join the symphonic band?

A: Well, I know that I joined the symphonic band NOT because I felt that I didn't fit into other CCAs, but because I was awed at the performance by the band during CCA promotion day. Haha. To tell you the truth, I kind of imagined myself in the band uniform (cuz they all looked so smart in them) and i liked it. Ok ah, even tho i nearly quitted last year (cuz of too much pressure), I'm glad I didn't. I love band! And during band, I can forget everything else, my worries and stuf, bacause once band starts, feels like a whole new world, just me, and the band. Hahah, ok, i'm being a bit emo. So there, I've answered your question. Whoever you are..

0 comments:

 

©2009 amirah