Tuesday, February 21, 2006

MORE QUESTIONS

Q: What is love?
A: I dunno... I've never been in love.. [cheyy... ;)]

Q: What age u think you'll get married? Or are you too young to think about it?
A: Hmmm... Maybe around 20-25? I don't want to get married late, to tell you the truth.. :)))

Q: What age do you think you'll get married?
A: Why is this question being asked more than once???

Q: Love or lust?
A: Why oh why are most of the qns asked are mushy mushy ones??? But anyway, I think I'd prefer love........

Q: Any ex bf?
A: Nope.. Not having one now either....

Q: Why are you so tall?
A: Hmmm... I'm sure the person who asked this qn is sum1 i noe..... But anw, i dunno... maybe I get taller when I eat more than usual and I grew taller maybe because i skipped alot of times when I was p6... So maybe you shud try skipping alot if you wanna get taller....

tsk tsk.... all the weird questions i get....................

0 comments:

 

©2009 amirah